CHABA INGWE SAFARI’S Waiver of Liability and Indemnity / Rules
While every effort is made by Chaba Ingwe Safaris to safeguard all guests, the following will apply:
In consideration of being permitted to enter onto the farm, Portion 2 New Belgium 608LR Vaalwater (“The Property”) managed by CHABA INGWE SAFARIS (“The Owners”), and to utilize any equipment, vehicles, furniture, fittings and/or other property owned and/or managed by the Owners, (“The Movables”), or partake in any game and/or bird viewing, hiking, lodging, recreation, excursions or any other activity or purpose (collectively “The Activities”), I, the undersigned hereby:
- Acknowledge that I enter the Property and utilize the Movables at my own risk;
- Acknowledge that the right of admission to the Property is and will remain strictly reserved for and in favor of the Owners;
- Undertake, at all relevant times, to strictly adhere to the Rules which are attached hereto, the contents of which I declare that I have read and understand and which I consider to be binding;
- Release waive, discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owners, their Agents, Employees, Assignee’s, Officers, Shareholders and Directors for and against all liability, costs or damages, including attorney’s’ fees incurred defending any claim whatsoever, arising out of any claim, injury or occurrence resulting from loss of life, personal injury or damage to property while in or upon the Property or while utilizing the Movables or while partaking in the Activities.
- Acknowledge and agree that the activities may involve risk of serious injury, and or death, and or damage to property. As a consequence, I, the undersigned, hereby assume full responsibility for the risk of bodily injury, death, or damage to property, whether or not due to any negligence by The Owners, their Agents, Employees, Assignee’s, Officers, Shareholders and Directors while partaking in any of the Activities on the Properties, or utilizing the Movables.
- Acknowledge that this Waiver of Liability and Indemnity shall bind me personally, my Executors, Heirs, Assignees and Next of Kin and be applicable to any and all accidents, injury or event, and I hereby personally accept all liability and responsibility for my actions.
- Declare that I also hereby assume liability under and in terms of this Waiver of Liability and Indemnity for or on behalf of my children, my guests, my Agents and my Employees who enter upon the Properties or who utilize the Movables or who partake in the Activities.
- Acknowledge that I have read, understand, and voluntarily sign this release of Waiver of Liability and Indemnity, and further understand that no oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from this document have been made.
Signature: ………………………………………………………… Date: ……………………….
Name and Surname:
Chaba Ingwe Safari’s Rules
Welcome to Chaba Ingwe Safaris. We hope that your stay with us will be an unforgettable experience. To ensure that your stay with us is enjoyable, please take note of the following rules, regulations, and safety measures.
- Upon arrival every guest will be required to sign and execute our Waiver of Liability and Indemnity. Visitors who do not adhere to this regulation will be denied entry.
- Kindly refrain from smoking in the chalets
- No fires are permitted outside the dedicated fireplaces/braai areas in and around the chalets and/or the camp.
- Rooms and living areas will be serviced/cleaned once a day. Our friendly staff will assist you in every way possible to make your stay with us as memorable, pleasant and stress free as possible.
- Guests are to refrain from littering. All paper and other litter should be collected and discarded at the lodge or camp.
- For your safety, all guest must adhere to instructions from the responsible person/s who accompany them on any activity outings or excursions.
- Parents are to ensure that their children abide by all the rules of Chaba Ingwe Safaris at all times.
- No guest/s are to leave the camp without being accompanied by a responsible Chaba Ingwe Safaris Employee.
- When on excursions, all guests will abide by the Rules and Regulations of the relevant Owners/management of these specific properties.